smaller/lighter paddlers or those who prefer a ‘sportier’ edge can still rock out to its tune if they prefer.
Control strokes around the bow to middle of the boat suits the 9R best, making sure each stroke gives you power, speed and manoeuvrability to help you catch more eddies, make ferry glides easy and punch through more holes.
- Asymmetric Swede form and narrow width for speed.
- High bow to lift over obstacles, punch holes and resurface quickly.
- Continuous rocker for speed.
- Rounded edge bow for forgiveness helps keep you on line.
- Flatter bow profile to direct water under hull for quick bursts to hull speed.
- Slight edge starting centre running to stern for control.
- Peaked bow deck and stern for shedding water.
- Clean release off stern with edge.
- Low profile front cockpit and recessed rear cockpit to prevent water loading.
- Deck Size: Large/Bigdeck/R5
Paddler Weight: 60-95kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.