The 12R is an uncompromised, hyper-fast, ultra-fun 12ft longboat which is only limited by your imagination. Multi-days, attainments, races, vertical miles, challenging and developing your skills, crazy big enders, big booming fun, or simply mixing it up with your crew; if the 12R doesn't put a smile on your face, you might consider seeking medical attention.
The 12R design team has included several athletes and coaches from Olympic Slalom, Wildwater and even Surf Ski, and that expertise has been used to pay attention to how power is delivered through the boat to maximize forward speed; the 12R features a narrow catch and outstanding cockpit geometry as a direct result of this unique approach to the paddler's ergonomics, noticeably increasing comfort and power delivery.
What's more, the 12R once again really nails the balance of fast and fun, combining the best of the 9R with some new ideas that only Pyranha would be willing to lead with.
- An asymmetric, swede-form hull with a progressive rocker which is forgiving yet begs to be driven hard.
- Wave deflectors which direct spray away from the paddler and generate dynamic lift for a dry bow.
- Extreme bow rocker to lift over obstacles, punch through holes, and resurface quickly, maintaining downstream momentum.
- Edges where you need them, none where you don't, to maintain speed through turns and around obstacles.
- Unique stern volume which allows for easy repositioning on the river
- Powerful yet comfortable cockpit ergonomics, so more of your energy is transferred into momentum.
- Narrow width which increases hull efficiency and facilitates lightning fast edge transitions.
- Deck Size: Large/Bigdeck/R5
Paddler Weight: 60-125kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.