The Ripper takes the #FastIsFun ethos introduced by the 9R, and combines it with a playful stern for an extra dose of adrenaline.
Standout features of the design are generous bow rocker for a dry ride, a highly surfable, supremely manoeuvrable planing hull, maximum waterline for exceptional downriver speed and easy attainments, plus the security of a full plate footrest and a complete array of security points and handles.
With enough volume to take on all your favourite runs, in the Ripper you'll be stern squirting out of eddies, dip turning around rocks, and soul surfing every wave... after all, kayaking is meant to be fun!
#PLAYTHERIVER IS BACK
- Low volume stern, for unhindered back deck rolls and kickflips, carefully tailored for downriver vertical moves.
- Planing hull with maximum waterline; fast, manoeuvrable, and perfectly suited to surfing.
- Full volume bow punches through larger features, whilst also offering ample foot room and volume for huge pop outs.
- Bow control edges for carving performance on waves and downriver manoeuvrability, softening towards the stern for forgiveness and to keep the hull loose for flat spins.
- Deck Size: Large/Bigdeck/R5
|Paddler Weight (kg)||40-75||65-90||75-125|
Pyranha Kayaks Ripper: Explained Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.