Now with Stout 2 outfitting!
The Jed isn't like the others; it's longer than its competitors, which allows for a more fluid distribution of volume and comparatively slicey ends for easier trick initiation. Extra length also makes the Jed faster on a wave and smoother on end in a hole.
A unique 'V-Chine' in the hull at the stern frees up the back end for spins and edge transitions while surfing, and also adds to the dynamic speed on a wave. Smooth transition of volume to the core of the boat produces some incredible pop in a hole and the deceptively smooth lines over all give an obscenely fast and aggressive ride on any wave.
Over the past few years Pyranha has seen some amazing displays of freestyle talent from paddlers using the Jed, ranging from competition wins to new and exciting combo moves, but what we're most proud of is the doors that the Jed has opened to everyone in Freestyle; from the Pro looking to push the boundaries of the sport to the beginner looking to hit their first vertical ends.
- Overthruster, helps prevent deck implosion and volume loss, giving maximum pop for aerial moves.
- Full progressive rocker, keeps the ends loose without sacrificing hull speed.
- V-Chine stern, loosens up the stern portion of the hull for spins and easy edge transitions.
- Super slicey bow and stern, makes for smooth initiation of vertical moves.
- Core volume distribution, volume concentrated around the paddler for maximum, controllable pop.
Deck Size: Keyhole
|Paddler Weight (kg)||40-70||55-90||80-110|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.