Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a mix of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell and 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® fabrics where needed and a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. The Icon is made in Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
- Fabric - Gore-tex Pro with 330 Cordura. Gore-tex Pro shoulders, sleeves and legs.
- Entry and relief - Rear entry nylon waterproof zipper. Nylon front relief zipper from men and rear drop seat for women.
- Neck - Latex gasket with neoprene punch through collar.
- Wrist - Latex gasket with punch through cuff.
- Socks - Gore-tex Pro
- Self draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Dual adjustable overskirt with "hook and loop" compatible neoprene
- Every suit 100% water tested, guaranteed to be dry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.