The Fusion sit-on-top is about having a real fun kayak. Paddle down a wild river, cruise flat water or paddle and surf waves with ease. The Fusion SOT is a boat that you can jump on and have a blast right away, no matter if you are a complete beginner or seriously experienced.
The new Fusion SOT combines the forgiving hull of the proven Fusion crossover kayak with an open design that will appeal to paddlers who prefer the simplicity of a sit-on-top. The Fusion SOT has a stable nimble hull that runs rivers and surfs waves with ease. Drop the skeg and you can cruise flatwater sections or quiet backwaters.
- Planing hull with progressive rocker.
- Stable, nimble hull for running rivers with ease.
- Straight tracking speed for cruising fl at water.
- Moulded in side carry handles.
- Drop forged aluminium bow and stern grab handles.
- Storage for overnight trips.
- Cup holders.
Standard spec comes with stern hatch and skeg only. All other fittings supplied as kits.
Length: 317cm / 10' 5"
Width: 78cm / 31"
Volume: 330L / 87gal (US)
Weight: 25.5kg / 56lb
Optimum Paddler Weight: 30-130kg / 66-286lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.