The most accessible carbon boat on the market!
Each Carbon Ozone is custom-built using advanced carbon/kevlar infusion processes in the same workshop where we've been building composite kayaks for over 50 years. Ultimate hull stiffness and minimal weight help you feel the moves and make every ounce of eff ort count; just try and paddle this without a smile.
- The bow and stern volume has been tailored to suit a huge range of moves both old and new, from cartwheels to blunts, whilst still being plenty to carry you downstream without things getting 'too' fun.
- A progressive rocker profile accentuated at the bow gives dry rides on a wave, keeps the kayak plaining efficiently when riding rapids or surfing and works with the volume profile to make it simple to initiate tricks.
- Moderate length means the Ozone is short enough to throw around and have some real fun, but long enough to run most rapids and access a heap of play opportunities in all sorts of places.
- Foam Core Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion Construction with Integral Hull Stiffener.
- Minicell Foam Stern Central Buoyancy.
- Carbon Stout Seat with Thermoformed Pad.
- Stout Hip Pads.
- Padded Thigh Grips Moulded in to the Cockpit Rim for Supreme Connectivity.
- Foam Footrest Wedge.
- Single Ratchet on Rear of Backrest.
- Clear Gel Coat exposing Carbon Deck and Kevlar/Carbon Hull finishes with Bubble Graphics.
- Deck Size: Keyhole
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.