Park and play on the coldest of days in the NRS Women's Rev Dry Top. Featuring GORE-TEX PRO fabric construction for superior waterproof, breathable protection and a generous cut for layering underneath.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX PRO for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Narrower cut for enhanced athletic performance for female paddlers with room to layer underneath.
- Inner skirt with dual-adjust neoprene waist mates with a sprayskirt.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene overcuffs protect the latex neck and wrist gaskets.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Features one PFD-friendly splashproof, zippered chest pocket.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.