The Side Kick, developed alongside its smaller counterpart the Player, was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with downturned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up todays’ most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, we’re along for the ride.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fibreglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade manoeuvrability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimised flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
Custom orders available for small diameter shafts and custom feather/length, please call for more info.