Please Note: Werner have temporarily stopped production of all low-end nylon-bladed paddles until at least September 2021.
The Rio offers an advanced river running blade design at an introductory price. Mid-size blades are so well balanced and easy to use that we highly recommend the Rio for all entrants into whitewater who demand good paddle performance.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Injection moulded blades with designs direct from our Premium line offers gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
- The same Bomber shaft we use on our top of the line paddles. Available in straight shaft only.
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon injection moulded blades are durable at a lower cost.
Custom orders available for small diameter shafts and custom feather/length, please call for more info.