The Little Dipper’s small size blades pull effortlessly through each stroke, for less fatigue in smaller paddlers. Built with stiffer, lighter swing weight blades, you’ll feel more propulsion without tiring yourself out. The Little Dipper is the smart choice the low-angle paddler wanting a blade to match their stature.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- Small sized blades are an ideal fit for smaller paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimised flex and strength.
- The Smart-View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
Custom orders available for small diameter shafts and custom feather/length, please call for more info.