An extra-large, ultra-easy access cockpit and updated styling paired with the refined performance of the Islay hull means that the Islay Cruiser suits its name as comfortably as it suits you.
Hop in, lower yourself into the spacious cockpit using the grab handle, and settle in for adventure in the luxuriously padded seat; the access and outfitting aren't the only things comfortable about the Islay Cruiser though, ample stability will keep you focused on the sights and sounds around you, whilst great straight line tracking, easy manoeuvrability, and a highly efficient hull all combine for comfortable, almost effortless performance.
The Islay Cruiser is sized for short to medium adventures, easy storage/transport, and increased manoeuvrability.
Please note that the bow hatch shown is an optional extra and does not come as standard.
- Slender Bow & Stern - Slice cleanly through the water and engage for great tracking, with a vertical stern cut-off giving maximum waterline for optimal hull efficiency.
- Wide, Shallow ‘V’ Hull Mid-Section - Gives great speed and tracking whilst being reassuringly stable and easy to manoeuvre.
- Extra-Large Cockpit - Ultra-easy access, spacious cockpit with a grab handle to give a handhold when getting in and out of the kayak.
- Fit 4 Seat - Deep-fill padded seat, with adjustable leg support.
- Flexible Seat Support - Self adjusts to maintain optimal hull integrity, impact resistance and performance.
- Padded cockpit Rim
- High Backrest - Deep-fill padded high backrest with simple rope and cleat support adjustment
- Optional Upgrades - Bow Mini Hatch (£79), Kayak Sport Hatch Upgrade (£49)
Please call to discuss optional upgrades.
Max Paddler Weight: 124kg
Deck Size: XL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.