An evolution of design to drive progression of the sport…
The Scorch is the boundary-smashing culmination of decades of evolution, combining and refining features from industry-leading designs like the Burn (uncompromisingly sharp rails), 9R (volume distribution and bow rocker), and Ripper (fast and nimble planing hull); the hybrid rocker profile adds to this with the progressive bow rocker being efficient on the move, planing over even the burliest of features, whilst the stern kick-rocker gets the back edge of the boat out of your way on the lip of drops and ensures you skip out over whatever lies in wait below; a fine balance of length and edge carries speed and maintains precise lines, even in boily, unpredictable water; and the generous but carefully tailored volume keeps you on top of the water and gives you the capacity to carry all your essentials without blocking your paddle strokes.
This is the boat for dry-hair days on local creeks, dialling in moves and lines, and packing those lessons up and carrying them through to the wildest missions and expeditions you can dream of.
- Bow Rocker with Wave Deflectors - Keeping the deck and your face dry as you run the river between features, and help you focus on the bust through the big stuff.
- Sharp, Full-Length Rails - Snap in and out of eddies, carve up the river, and hold the line through the big and boilies.
- Uncompromising Length - Coming in 4 sizes, ranging all the way up to the 'X' at 10 feet long, no holds are barred on the length, speed, and fun!
- Stern Kick Rocker - Gets the stern of the boat out of your way on the lip of drops.
- Tapered Stern Volume & Sidewalls - When the bow goes up, the stern must go down; wedge-shaped sidewalls and tapering volume towards the stern help you get the stern down and lift the bow when the boat is on edge.
- Cut-Off Stern Edge - Clean release of surface tension for fast paddling, and at the edge of a drop too.
- Full-Sized Grab Handles - Way easier to handle on those beastly portages or when you're loaded up for a mammoth multi-day.
|Paddler Weight (kg)||40-70||65-90||80-115||70-115|
Pyranha Scorch Release Video Teaser
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.