With the Fusion II, you can combine both whitewater and touring to create bigger adventures.
You might just be getting started in the sport, and haven't settled on which type of kayaking you prefer yet, or perhaps you're looking for unrestricted adventures that combine the adrenaline rush of whitewater with a peaceful cruise across a lake; either way, the Fusion II has you covered, and even features a spacious hatch for overnight trips or a scenic picnic.
The combination of a moderate length waterline, balanced rocker profile, and retractable skeg mean you can be fast on the flat and manoeuvrable on the river, whilst the adjustable outfitting and spacious cockpit offer security, control, and comfort in equal measures.
- Retractable skeg keeps you heading in a straight line, and counters the effect of wind or waves on the kayak.
- Skeg slider positioned in front of the cockpit for easy visibility and access, with a simple to operate and maintain cleat & pulley system.
- Drain bung allows water to be easily emptied from the cockpit area.
- Improved paddle park for more secure paddle storage when fishing, taking photos or just relaxing.
- Action camera mount, allowing you to show your friends and family just how epic your adventure was!
- Deck elastics for quick access storage of on-the-water essentials.
- Deck Size: Large/Bigdeck/R5
Please call to discuss optional extras.
Please note: model shown is the Fusion II with Stout 2 outfitting. Other outfitting specs do not feature a step-out pillar or hull stiffener.
|Paddler Weight (kg)
Pyranha Fusion II Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.