The most progressive freestyle design on the market, now constructed in the most advanced composite materials available.
Featuring a 40% weight reduction over the plastic version, and a foam core hull for superior stiffness. Reduced weight will make both initiating and finishing tricks easier, give you more air time, and produce less fatigue during long combos and rides. Each Carbon Jed is hand crafted in our specialised workshop where our highly skilled craftsmen have been producing composite kayaks for over half a decade.
- Foam Core Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion Construction with Integral Hull Stiffener.
- Minicell Foam Stern Central Buoyancy.
- Carbon Stout Seat with Thermoformed Pad.
- Stout Hip Pads.
- Padded Thigh Grips Moulded in to the Cockpit Rim for Supreme Connectivity.
- Foam Footrest Wedge.
- Single Ratchet on Rear of Backrest.
- Bow and Stern Recessed, Low-Profi le Elastic Handles.
- Clear Gel Coat exposing Carbon Deck and Kevlar/Carbon Hull finishes with Bubble Graphics.
- Deck Size: Keyhole
Recommended Weight Range: 55-90kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.