The traditional style Venture Prospector excels on wilderness expeditions and whitewater trips, making it popular with enthusiasts and outdoor centres across the globe.
A wide beam, classic symmetrical hull and soft tumblehome mean the Venture Prospector is easy and stable to roll on to edge, whilst the familiar recurved bow and high freeboard keep you dry through features and prevent swamping.
The historic Prospector designs that this model is based upon were true workhorses, and the Venture Prospector shares their ability to maintain supreme edging performance for pleasingly smooth turns on both moving and flat water, even when fully loaded.
- Classic symmetrical hull with great edging capabilities.
- Moderate rocker for easy manoeuvrability and good tracking.
- Wide beam and soft tumblehome offer excellent secondary stability.
- High freeboard for a dryer ride and impressive load carrying capacity.
- Ideal for whitewater or wilderness tripping, from day trips to week-long expeditions.
Max Load Capacity: 370kg
Weight: 36kg (CoreLite) & 34kg (TriLite)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.