Designed for speed; whether you use that speed to take on more extensive open water crossings and expeditions, to challenge a circumnavigation record, or just to inject a touch more adrenaline in to your day trips, is up to you.
A narrow, vertical bow maintains maximum waterline length whilst slicing cleanly through the water, creating a clean path for the rest of the kayaks hull to follow efficiently; added benefits of this shape are increased bow hatch volume, and a more engaged hull at the bow to counteract windage.
Rounding out the Valkyrie's high performance design are ergonomic paddle entry cutaways, a low volume back deck for unhindered rolling and re-entry, and of course, mould-in fittings for quick and easy installation of the P&H Kayak Sail Systems.
- Slender hull with maximum waterline for maximum speed.
- Square cross-section hull under the paddler offers supreme initial stability, and also lends itself well to surfing.
- Paddle entry cutaways just in front of the cockpit allow more vertical blade entry closer to the kayak for optimum paddle stroke efficiency.
- Highly rockered, cut-off stern efficiently releases surface tension, and is preceded by a pronounced rocker profile to loosen up the stern when turning between waves and provide lift during downwind surfing.
- Lightly angled hatch rims towards the centre of the kayak allow easier access, particularly when loading longer items.
- Highly adjustable outfitting: adjustable thigh grips, seat, backrest, and footrests allow the paddler to find a comfortable fit that’s tailored to them.
Max Paddler Weight: 115kg
Deck Size: Large
Hatches: Bow, Stern, Day, Mini (Optional)
Other (Optional): Silva 70p Compass, Sail System
Please call for custom options.
Overview of the P&H Valkyrie Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.