The P&H Scorpio MKII is the ultimate, fully featured expedition platform for those who want the peace of mind that comes with a polyethylene sea kayak during rough launches and landings, or for anyone whose budget won’t stretch to a composite construction but wants the best of the best in polyethylene.
The Scorpio shares the same progressive hull profile as the Cetus, transitioning seamlessly from a slender bow to a highly stable, slight 'V' body with rounded chines, giving a smooth ride and effortless control in all conditions, particularly when coupled with the option of the revolutionary P&H Skudder system.
Above the water, the Scorpio's deck has been designed around the requirements of modern sea kayakers, with a whole plethora of additional details such as recesses for secure split paddle storage, moulded-in inserts to take a kayak sail mast foot, no other polyethylene sea kayak on the market is as fully featured and expedition-ready as this.
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- Swede-form design, widest point behind seat for maximum stability and minimal hindrance to paddle strokes.
- Shallow ‘V’ Hull with rounded chines for the ultimate blend of performance, control and stability.
- Long waterline for efficient travel over long distances.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Moulded-in fittings for fast and simple installation of the P&H sail systems.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
Max Paddler Weight: 125kg
Deck Size: Large
Hatches: Bow, Stern, Day, Mini
Other (Optional): Silva 70p Compass, Sail System
Please call for custom options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.