When temperatures fluctuate throughout the day, but the water temps stay the same (ahem, cold) paddlers can rely on the NRS Women's Flux Dry Top for core insulation and to keep the cockpit dry. From urban whitewater parks to that mellow stretch of wave trains to roadside park-and-play drops, the Flux is all you need for all-day comfort and protection.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Paddler's Cut™ for an athletic fit with room to layer underneath.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- Tough latex gasket at the neck and wrists with Glideskin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs for added durability.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Features one PFD-friendly, splashproof, zippered shoulder pocket.
NRS Women's Apparel Size Chart
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||US Size|
|XL||97-107||89-99||107-117||12 - 14|
|XXL||104-109||97-104||112-122||16 - 18|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||US Size|
|XL||175-183||79-95||12 - 14|
|XXL||180-188||91-100||16 - 18|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.