- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The partially serrated edge covers all your cutting needs. The 'reverse scallop' serrations facilitate severing tough fibers.
- The low-profile, quick-release Thumbs Up Sheath™ stashes fixed blades away securely and releases with a one-handed flick of the thumb.
- The sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab; lanyard attachment point on the knife handle further safeguards against losing a blade in rough waters.
- Lanyard attachment point doubles as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
- All weather G10 handle with hand contouring and comfortable, rubberized grip gives maximum blade control in wet environments.
- An asymmetrical handle and blade, along with the blunt tip, ensure proper blade orientation and help to prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- Jimping along the top of the blade edge delivers secure thumb placement and prevents grip slippage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.