Expected Q2 2024!
Professional and recreational boaters love the extra length and practical features of the Pilot Knife. Purpose-built for performance on freshwater and to pair with a PFD but so versatile that you’ll keep one in the car, the camp bin and the garage.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The low-profile, quick-release Thumbs Up Sheath™ stashes fixed blades away securely and releases with a one-handed flick of the thumb.
- The sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab; lanyard attachment point on the knife handle further safeguards against losing a blade in rough waters.
- Lanyard attachment point doubles as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
- The partially serrated edge covers all your cutting needs. The 'reverse scallop' serrations facilitate severing tough fibers.
- An asymmetrical handle and blade, along with the blunt tip, ensure proper blade orientation and help prevent injury.
- Jimping along the top of the blade edge secures thumb placement and prevents grip slippage.
- All weather G10 handle with hand contouring and comfortable, rubberized grip deliver maximum blade control in wet environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.