Expected Q2 2024!
The NRS Co-Pilot knife lives up to its name. The compact design and lie-flat sheath pair seamlessly with your PFD, while features such as smooth and scalloped cutting edges and blunt safety tip are trusted by professional and recreational boaters worldwide.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- The low-profile, quick-release Thumbs Up Sheath™ stashes fixed blades away securely and releases with a one-handed flick of the thumb.
- The sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash stab; lanyard attachment point on the knife handle further safeguards against losing a blade in rough waters.
- Lanyard attachment point doubles as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank.
- The partially serrated edge covers all your cutting needs. The 'reverse scallop' serrations facilitate severing tough fibers.
- An asymmetrical handle and blade, along with the blunt tip, ensure proper blade orientation and help to prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- Jimping along the top of the blade edge delivers secure thumb placement and prevents grip slippage.
- All weather G10 handle with hand contouring and comfortable, rubberized grip gives maximum blade control in wet environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.