We understand that the most brutal paddling environment often isn't class 5 whitewater, or double overhead Makaha, but more often it is the family summer lake cabin or a resort beach rental business, where gear will live in the salt and sun for days or weeks on end. Durable and built to last, designer Dave Chun states, “The Makai is the toughest, best performing SUP paddle, in the ‘give me all you got’ category." We've combined performance and affordability in this adjustable paddle to meet the needs of recreational paddlers everywhere.
- Durable Utility Palm Grip that orients the paddle in your hand
- 16" of "on the fly" LeverLock® adjustment (70" - 86")
- Round impact resistant shaft
- Durable injection moulded blades
- ABS Palm Grip
- Textured Fibreglass shaft
- Nylon reinforced Fibreglass blade
- Surface Area: 85 sq in
- Blade Angle: 8 degrees
- Blade Width: 8"
- Blade Length: 15 1/2"
- Adjustability: 70" - 86"
- Weight: 32 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.