The Explorer is a flat bottom, open top kayak designed to effortlessly carve through calm, flat water. It's design makes it ideal for people who are looking for fun on rivers, lakes and flat waters and is suitable for beginners and experienced paddlers alike. We have made the 2022 model slightly wider making it more stable than ever. The Explorer comes with luggage straps at the front and rear so it has plenty of room for dry bags and gear for your day on the water.
Just like the Optimal, the Explorer is inflatable but designed to feel just like a solid kayak with no compromise in performance. What’s more, it is more affordable than the equivalent hard kayaks on the market.
The Explorer comes with two removable seats, two 4-piece paddles, wheel bag as well as a removable skeg to add speed and stability. Following feedback from our 2021 models these accessories have been upgraded for greater comfort and performance, The explorer is available as a single or double seater.
If you aren't sure how to put the kayak together then the full manual can be found here.
3 year warranty.
- Flat bottom drop stitch hull.
- 3 chambers (bottom & side walls).
- 2x removable seats.
- Luggage straps front and rear.
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump;
- 2x Double sided, lightweight 4-piece aluminium paddles.
- 2x Removable kayak seats.
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything.
- 2x Foot Supports
- Length: 15’5’’.
- Width: 34’’.
- Thickness: 10cm side wall + 8cm bottom.
- No. of Chambers: 3(Two side wall + bottom).
- Net Weight: 18kg.
- Max Person: 2
- Max Capacity: 330kg
- Package Size: 95cm x 55cm x 37cm
- Inflation Pressure: 12psi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.