At 11 ft high and 34 inches wide, the Cruiser offers fantastic stability and glide. Hydrodynamic shaping, including a rocker at the nose for wave performance, allows the Cruiser to cut through the water. The 11ft length of the board gives the Cruiser impressive straight-line tracking, as well as excellent buoyancy - making it straightforward to carry a passenger. The Cruiser's extra width makes this iSUP very stable, enabling easy cruising.
Plus, the board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
- Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
- Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
- Diamond Groove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
- Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
- Lightweight: each board weighs only 9.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
- Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 easy fix fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump (model of pump may vary depending on availability)
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing WHEELIE rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels, etc.
|Size:||11' x 34" x 6"|
|Max Rider Weight:||150 kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.