Our low cost Elite Board is built with the same multi-layer fusion technology as our other boards and has been tested to the same rigorous standards. We have used 4.75'' drop-stitch which gives the Elite a slimmer profile than our Ultimate boards. The Elite is lightweight and agile with great stability for riders up to 100kg. Slightly simpler accessories enable the savings to make this board unbelievable value. The Elite even comes with D-rings so you can attach a kayak seat.
We build our boards using a multi-layer fusion technology and take great care over the quality of our products. We run our business with very small overheads and are happy to take a smaller margin so you can have a great quality/performing paddleboard without it costing you a fortune.
Plus, the board comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
- Advanced Board Shaping for excellent performance through the water, giving you longer gliding time
- Rocker (upturn at the nose) ensures good wave performance
- Diamond Grove Deckpad provides a comfortable grippy surface for your feet.
- Kick-Step (raised platform) at the rear makes step-back pivot turns easy to learn and master. In addition, our customers tell us it is ideal for sunbathing.
- Lightweight: each board weighs only 8.5kg, making them easy to handle in and out of the water
- Triple Fin for extra control, including 1 slide and clip fin and two attached guide fins for shallow water
- Top-quality Bravo two-stage pump (model of pump may vary depending on availability)
- Lightweight 3-piece fibreglass paddle
- Lightweight, rucksack (no wheels) with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc etc
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker
- Slide and clip fin
- Repair kit
|Size:||10'6" x 32" x 4.75"|
|Max Rider Weight:||105 kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.