The NRS Men's Jakl Dry Suit is a beefed-up dry suit for extreme whitewater expedition kayakers. Combining GORE-TEX PRO construction with Cordura® reinforcements throughout, the Jakl provides superior warmth and waterproofness while handling the most committed hike-ins, sketchy portages and dodgy scrambles.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX PRO for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Cordura® reinforced in all key areas to handle rugged hike-ins and sketchy scouts.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper enhances flexibility and reduces bulk across the chest.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Durable, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- 13cm wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Fully reinforced ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, relief zipper and GORE-TEX PRO fabric socks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.