A 3mm neoprene tunnel is mated to an abrasion-resistant 4mm Supratex II deck. The front casing is reinforced with Schoeller™ Dynamic® provides extra protection around the cockpit rim. IR's tri-fin rand rubber rand profile provides a tenacious grip to prevent implosion while maintaining a dry seal. The unique rand compound we use enhances stretchability in cold conditions. A neoprene apron extends past the rand to aid in providing a dry seal. Super sticky silicone grip strips on the underside of the casing keep the skirt securely in place in heavy whitewater. Our grippy, corrugated, high-vis Eagle Talon grab handle holds its shape and prevents your hand from slipping off the end making it easy to find and pull in disorienting situations.
Implosion Resistance: 5/5
Ease of Use: 3/5
- Tri-fin rubber rand provides the most implosion resistant seal in the game
- Extra neoprene apron around the front casing helps cover seat bolts for protection and dryness
- 4mm abrasion resistant Supratex deck and rear casing is durable and confidence inspiring even in the world’s most challenging whitewater
- Schoeller™ Dynamic® reinforced front casing offers increased abrasion resistance
- Silicone grip strips on the underside of the deck help hold the skirt in place when putting it on
- Eagle talon grab handle is grippy and easy to find
- 3mm neoprene tunnel is offered in many size variations to fit paddlers of most shapes and sizes (S-XXL)
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this skirt comes packaged in a reusable grocery bag.
- Deck: 4mm abrasion resistant Supratex
- Front Casing: Schoeller™ Dynamic® reinforcment
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (56 oz)
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Hang to dry and avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight if possible.
- Only store your skirt for periods when it is 100% dry.
- If used in saltwater, rinse with fresh water immediately after use.
- Go here for more information on how to properly care for your spray skirt.
For cockpit sizing recommendations please use the following link here.
Immersion Research Spraydeck Size Chart
Keep in mind that these recommendations are based on what 95% of our customers would prefer. If your boat is near the end of the range, size up for easier use, size down for more implosion resistance.
|80" - 84"
|84" - 90"
|90" - 95"
|95" - 100"
The most accurate measurement for a spray skirt is your kayak cockpit rim circumference. Most current kayak cockpit rim circumferences can be found in our spray skirt fit database . If your boat is not listed, you can measure your cockpit rim yourself. Grab a piece of string, rope, or a tape measure. Follow your cockpit rim around at its broadest point, marking when you begin the measurement. If using a string/rope, lay the string in a straight line and measure from point A to point B, and you will find your cockpit rim circumference. Happy cockpit measuring!
|26" - 28"
|28" - 30"
|30" - 33"
|33" - 36"
|36" - 40"
|40" - 44"
Use your normal pants waist size as a reference point. If you don't know your normal size, use a soft measuring tape to measure your waist. Take this number and subtract 2" then boom, you have your recommended tunnel size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.