Built to meet the demands of the world's top expedition paddlers, the Devil's Club Dry Top is a ruggedized dry top that offers unmatched performance in the toughest conditions. A burly nylon shell offers superior durability and abrasion resistance while an improved cut helps to reduce bulk without limiting mobility.
- Hook and loop tabs secure the suit over your spray skirt tunnel
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets are designed to be easily trimmed to size allowing a custom, personalized fit
- Volcano neoprene wrist cuffs protect conical latex gaskets, increase dryness and make for easy ‘banana peel’ slip off
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this suit comes packaged in a reusable grocery bag.
- Shell Fabric: Abrasion-resistant 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% 240g/m² nylon face fabric treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric Weight: 240 g/m²
- Waterproofness (mm h₂o): 30,000
- Breathability (g/m²/24h): 4,000
- Weight: 2.25 lbs (36 oz)
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Hang to dry and avoid prolonged periods of direct sunlight if possible.
- Only store your top for periods when the top is 100% dry.
- Can be machine washed ONLY in a front loading washer on cool through a gentle cycle with mild detergent. Hand-washing is preferred for safety.
- If used in saltwater, rinse with fresh water immediately after use.
- Go here for more information on how to properly care for your dry wear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.