When a rivers current, gradient and boulder gardens create whitewater the paddling environment becomes rugged. The stand-up paddlers that navigate the rapids, plays the waves, understand this, but still wants the best performance we can design in paddles. Lucky for them combining both fortitude and performance has been Werner’s forte for decades, we call it Bomber and now in SUP we call it the “Legend.” Designed specific for whitewater, we've built the Ultimate Performance level you see within our SUP line but at the highest strength.
- Ultimate Performance in whitewater means a buoyant, full carbon, blade. They float higher for faster strokes and more confident bracing.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset frees the blade from catching and tripping while bracing through rapids or surfing. Matches the quick forward strokes needed on the river.
- Whitewater strength blade. Light swing weight and performance carbon yet designed and built for the river. Our thickest Dynel® edging, of any SUP model, is highly abrasion and impact resistant. Further protecting the carbon blades.
- Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body and allows for higher cadence strokes. Change direction, gain speed, and catch waves with ease.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimised flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon straight shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, a 8” LeverLock adjustable system or our 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
||2 Piece Leverlock
||3 Piece Leverlock Travel