With the versatile STAR Outlaw 130 Raft, you get a boat that's ready for any adventure, from charging whitewater with a paddle crew to fly fishing and multiday trips. Our most popular Outlaw model, this 4m boat excels on technical water as well as larger volume rivers.
- Paddle the Outlaw 130 with a crew of 4-6 for whitewater fun, or outfit it with a rowing frame for fishing and overnight excursions.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance you can afford.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Includes twelve 4cm stainless steel D-rings and four carry handles.
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.