Extend your season and get out on the water to maintain your fitness levels, even when the rivers are dry.
The Speeder’s design takes inspiration from wildwater racers, with a vertical bow to slice cleanly through the water and carve a clean path for the rest of the boat to follow efficiently, so you can easily reach top speed and cruise.
The Speeder is for those of us who want to get out on the water and paddle for a longer distance, it's for when we fancy running rapids with a bit of speed to blast over the wave train, it's for going out on all day paddles with your lunch packed.
You can paddle it around the coast or even power it along some flat water after a hard days work. The Speeder is super versatile with its manoeuvrability and easy going nature. It's so stable it even makes packing a camera essential. Most of all the Speeder is great fun!
This is the one to enjoy every day on the river, on the sea, lake or flat water.
A U-Hull tracks beautifully and is highly efficient whilst being stable enough to take on a blast down some rapids or through coastal chop; pack camping gear and some sandwiches into the spacious stern hatch, because in the Speeder it’s likely you’ll be far from the car before you realise it.
- Long, U-Hull, stable and forgiving, yet highly efficient for structured training sessions and racing.
- Vertical bow, slices cleanly through the water and maintains maximum waterline for ultimate speed.
- Swede-Form design, widest point behind the paddler for stability without hindering paddle strokes.
- Stern hatch, makes it easy to pack camping gear or lunch to extend your training sessions and make maximum use of your time.
- Deck elastics for quick-access storage of on-the-water essentials.
- Deck Size: Keyhole/R4
Paddler Weight: 55-125kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.