The 9R kick-started a creek boat design revolution; now it's time to raise the bar with the 9R II.
This sports car of a kayak is an exhilarating ride on any river, its narrow width not only increasing the 9R's dynamic speed, but also offering immense connectivity, effortless rolling, and lightning fast edge to edge transitions; the 9R's unparalleled speed is just as much fun to wield during everyday missions as it is in competitions, opening up more moves and whole new possibilities such as mid-rapid line changes and easy attainments.
The 9R II's design has been refined to offer paddlers a faster ride with greater control, because after all, #FastIsFun
- Stern edges tailored to engage and aid tracking when the kayak is being driven forwards, and release for controlled carving performance in turns.
- Extreme bow rocker lifts the kayak over features, and is finely balanced with the stern volume/width to carry maximum lateral speed out of drops.
- Bow wave deflectors create dynamic lift and deflect spray, allowing you to concentrate on the water ahead.
- 9ft length with cut-off stern gives maximum race legal waterline for ultimate speed, with a clean release of surface tension.
- A narrow, swede form hull paired with subtle paddle entry cutaways allows for perfectly placed paddle strokes and rewards them with explosive velocity.
- The consistent deck peak sheds water efficiently and helps the kayak resurface predictably from drops.
- Safety as standard with a complete array of DMM drop-forged, anodised aluminium handles and security points.
- Deck Size: Large/Bigdeck/R5
Get in touch with us for extra options like hooker thigh braces!
Paddler Weight: 65-100kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.