Expected November 2021.
Redesigned from the ground up, the Adventure Double Evo introduces a new era in Peak UK outerwear garment design. We’ve engineered our own bespoke latex seals that scale with the garments size. We’ve redesigned the outer seal construction to improve considerably the seam tape sealing by removing all bulky seam junctions. The Evo features 100% post industrial recycled yarns in its fabric, including its fourth layer tricot. The garment’s water repellent DWR treatment is CFC free. The neoprene seals are constructed from Bioprene - a more sustainable neoprene made from recycled yarns and materials left over from the shell fish industry. The pocket zips are made from recycled plastic bottles. This is the culmination of 30 years of experience, and the Evo range has only just begun...
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X4 midweight 100% recycled ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Reinforced heavyweight X4 elbows
- Zip opening outer, fleece lined neck with adjustable Bioprene inner
- Peak UK Evo latex inner wrist seals with Aquaout Bioprene outers
- Bioprene Aquaout outer waist seal with grippy, elasticated and midweight X4 inner
- Large zip away, adjustable X2.5 ripstop nylon hood
- Right and left sleeve zip pockets with sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic zip sliders
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- CFC free DWR finish
- Recycled YKK pocket zips
- Sizes: 10. 12. 14. XS. S. M. L. XL. XXL
- Weight (M): 990g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.