The Aries takes the ground-breaking Delphin design and refines it for production in advanced composite material systems by our highly skilled and experienced craftsmen, making it truly come alive in the surf, as well as on short to mid-length expeditions.
A planing hull is highly manoeuvrable, reassuringly stable, and ideal for use in the surf, where the high volume bow with pronounced rocker in combination with a set-back cockpit position prevents the Aries from purling and allows you to ride the wave all the way in to shore.
- Planing hull, confidence inspiring stability, and unparalleled performance in the surf.
- High volume, rockered bow, prevents purling and punches through the surf on the way back out.
- Squared-off stern, for good speed and tracking.
- Low back deck and cockpit rim, easy to roll or re-enter when the wave wins.
- Deck reinforcement as standard, to withstand the forces exerted by a kayak sail mast foot.
- Hard chines at the bow, pick up quickly on a wave for control right from the start.
- Rear weighting, keeps the bow light for high manoeuvrability and great balance on a wave.
Max Paddler Weight: 105kg
Weight: Please see table below
Deck Size: Small
Hatches: Bow, Stern, Day, Mini
Outfitting: Connect (Standard), Performance (Optional)
Control: Skeg, Rudder (Optional)
Other (Optional): Please call for information on additional colours and extras.
|Performance Kevlar / Diolen||25kg|
|Lightweight Kevlar / Carbon Infusion||20kg|
|Expedition Kevlar / Carbon Infusion||24kg|
Please call for custom options.
Overview of the P&H Aries Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.