Considered by many to be the best all-around size NRS raft, the 14' (4.27m) Outlaw 140 gives you the load capacity for multiday trips for 2-3 people, room for fishing, and stability for big water paddling. And the price is unbeatable.
- NRS Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested NRS boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 53cm tubes and a 2.18m width give the 4.27m Outlaw 140 great carrying capacity and big water stability while still being small enough for rocky technical waters.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 10cm thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat a stiffer wave-punching ride while providing a stable platform for standing in the boat.
- The drop-stitch floor insert is securely attached to the self-bailing under-floor with our time-tested Batten Attachment System.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- With the optional third thwart 8-9 paddlers can have a blast running rivers.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 5cm D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 3-year retail warranty, 1-year commercial.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.