The E-162D is built for big water, big loads and big thrills. It will carry up to 12 paddlers, but is ideally run with oars. Strap on an NRS Bighorn II frame and let the adventures begin!
- Modelled after the original Riken design, 53cm main tubes taper to 46cm at the bow and stern.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide increased interior capacity, excellent wave-punching ability and improved visibility for the rower.
- The seven end-panel design of our diminishing tube rafts opens up more cargo room in the bow and stern compartments. However, if you want to maximize frame length, you can safely run frame side rails out partway onto the first up-kick panels. In Specs we give you both Flat Area Length and Maximum Frame Length measurements.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armour on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 5cm D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-162 Nez Perce a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.