When you need an inflatable raft that can do it all, look no further than the versatile NRS E-140. This ultra tough 4.27m raft is great for fishing, mutliday outings and adrenaline-filled crew paddling.
- 51cm tubes and 2.13m width provide the stability, control and manoeuvrability difficult rivers demand.
- 208cm maximum frame length will accommodate an NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame with room for a drybox, cooler and rowing seat.
- Will seat 8-9 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armour on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 5cm D-rings and 6 handles make rigging and launching the E-140 a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.