New for May 2021.
The 1.0mm Metalite neoprene torso and back reflects body heat, maximising heat retention to your core. Jersey lined arms create a smoother entry, the easiest Ti Vest we’ve made to put on, with glideskin cuffs to prevent water flushing. The seamless underarms are made from 0.5mm Super-flex, as the name suggests, it offers extremely flexible unrestricted movement with a superior feel. Streamline fitted, the Ti Vest hugs the body reducing muscle vibration (minimising fatigue) and produces far less drag than a conventional jacket. Flatlock stitching follows the contours of the body to avoid chafing. Glideskin cuffs and adjustable waist are durable, yet soft for exceptional comfort, even in salt water. The smooth edge high neck is designed to avoid constriction whilst still minimising water flushing. The Ti Vest is a must-have piece of gear in your armoury… the river and surf essential.
- 1.0mm Metalite neoprene torso and back insulation, reflects body heat.
- 0.5mm Super-flex underarms for flexible movement, with jersey inner lining for easy to slide on fitting.
- Strategic seamless underarm paddle zones for optimal range of motion and anti-chafe comfort.
- Fully fitted, tight fitting for maximum performance.
- Smooth edge high neck for salt rash prevention.
- Glideskin cuffs, ultra smooth to prevent water flushing.
- Glideskin waist with adjustable shockcord/bungee.
- Quick drying, simply shake it and put it back on.
- Flatlock stitching, seams lay flat for comfort against the skin.
- Pullover entry.
- Use as a mid-layer, over a Nookie Softcore Thermal Base layer, or on its own.
- The river and surf essential.
- Also available in Short Sleeve
Nookie Outerwear Size Chart
|10 – 12|
|12 – 14|
|14 – 16|
|16 – 18|
|18 – 20|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.