The Core Hybrid base layer gives you the best of both worlds; lightweight, flexible breathable comfort with extra insulation where you need it. The main shirt is a 4-way stretch fabric with a soft plush lining with brushed fibres, these trap warmth and simultaneously wick away moisture when you start to sweat. The core chest panel is a mid-weight breathable fleece for extra warmth and cosiness. Climate control in the softest most comfortable fitting thermal you will ever buy. Seamless underarm paddlezones mean you can twist and turn as much as you like and stay comfortable throughout. The purposefully chosen fabrics offer huge advantages over products like Merino as it dries much faster. The Spandex content offers compression to aid fatigue resistance by controlling muscle vibration. The neck is pretty clever too, it’s nice and high like a rash vest, but with no front seam to avoid uncomfortable restriction around the front of your throat. They are machine washable and exceptionally quick drying.
Designed for both winter layering and year-round, breathable comfort, the Core will be your go-to base layer whatever your adventure.
- 4-way stretch insulated fabric with brushed lining. 78% Nylon / 22% Spandex.
- Core mid-weight fleece chest panel. 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex.
- Soft plush lining with brushed fibres, thermal insulation & wicking.
- Strategic seamless underarm paddle zones for optimal range of motion and anti-chafe comfort.
- Flatlock stitching and no neck seam for smooth fitted comfort.
- Tight fitting base layer for optimal insulation and to aid fatigue resistance.
- Ultra warm quick drying, ideal for watersports.
- High wicking base layer actively removing moisture away from the body keeping you dry.
- Highly breathable.
- Machine washable for easy care.
- Unisex fit.
- Available in both long and short sleeve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.