The Ultimate Lightweight, Highly Versatile Day/Weekend Sea Kayak
The Volan is built specifically for those who want to make the most of day and weekend trips; tracking straight when flat, but swinging round effortlessly when on edge or carving into a turn, the Volan has comfortable performance for both the journey and any play spots you find on the way. The short, 16’ length provides ample hull speed for most adventures, and helps keep weight to an absolute minimum for nimble performance and easy handling.
- Bow volume and rocker offers a dry ride through a variety of conditions and intentions.
- Deck peak at bow-shaped to shed water efficiently, preventing purling.
- Large Bow & Stern Hatches, plus a Day Hatch and optional Bow Mini Hatch.
- Carefully planned bow deck geometry provides stiffness and strength for deep water rescues.
- A low, ergonomically shaped rear deck allows easy rolling and reentry, with a paddle shaft recess for bracing during entry.
- Full Deck Lines & Elastics for versatile storage and rescue options.
Paddler Weight: 55 - 120kg
Weight: Please see table below
Deck Size: Small
Hatches: Bow, Stern, Day, Mini (Optional)
Control: Skeg, Rudder (Optional)
Other (Optional): Please call for information on additional colours and extras.
|Lightweight Kevlar/Carbon Infusion||18kg|
|Expedition Kevlar/Carbon Infusion||22kg|
P&H Sea Kayaks Volan Overview Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.