This over the head or side-entry buoyancy aid is exceptionally easy to fit with 6 points of webbing adjustment and one hand quick release buckles. The high floatation hinged ergonomic foam (66-77N) is comfortable with a slimline fit for unrestricted freedom of movement.
Designed with the enthusiast in mind, this buoyancy aid does not have to limit you to one discipline of paddlesport. Its generous low profile front pocket allows you to stow anything from a mobile phone in a waterproof case, a VHF radio, GPS device, carabiners and slings, credit cards, gloves, snacks… just not quite the kitchen sink. If you don’t fancy storing your rescue knife inside under the convenient horizontal slot, you can always use the front lash tab. The back hydration pouch has an extra mesh pocket with velcro closure ideal for flares.
The padded shoulder adjustments are smooth and designed using a clever system – the webbing adjusts using one continuous length so the shoulder strap remains in place as a fail-safe back-up. The lower waist belt offers a ‘contact fit’ to the wearer and is easy to adjust with two pull-forward straps.
Built to last, this durable buoyancy aid is made from 500D Nylon CORDURA® with strong bar-tack reinforcement at critical points.
- Side-entry with one hand quick release buckles on 40mm and 25mm waist belts.
- 6 points of shoulder and waist adjustment for excellent fit.
- 25mm ‘contact fit ‘ lower waist belt with 2 pull-forward adjusters at the side.
- Generous low profile front zipped pocket with dual entry zipper.
- Internal pocket dividers for sorting your essentials.
- External knife lash tab.
- Large hydration pouch on back with extra mesh velcro closed pocket for flares etc.
- Velcro drinks tube holder on front.
- 40mm centre waist belt for secure fit with no ride up.
- 40mm ‘fail-safe’ webbing shoulders with retractable ‘no bunching’ smooth adjustment.
- Webbing slots on front for shoulder strap webbing ends.
- Elasticated loops to stow waist belt webbing ends.
- Hard-Wearing 500D CORDURA® Nylon Shell with smooth Nylon lining (CE approved fabrics).
- Double bar-tack reinforced on all critical seams.
- Shoulder pads with neoprene lining.
- High visibility retro-reflective piping.
- High floatation PVC foam.
- CE ISO 12402 Certification.
Nookie RockHopper Buoyancy Aid Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.