Only Small remaining. Please see the 2021 Crux here.
The NRS Women's Crux Drysuit's innovative Eclipse™ 4-layer waterproof-breathable material gives you all-day dry comfort. And you'll love the convenient dropseat zipper!
- Designed for a woman's body because your paddling gear shouldn't be a smaller men's model.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- No longer do you need to strip out of the suit to answer nature's call. You will love the TIZIP® MasterSeal zippered drop seat.
- The overskirt, with its 13 cm wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Attached drysocks are made from the same 125 denier Eclipse fabric. The seams are taped on the inside of the socks, with double taping in the toe and heel area for extra durability.
- Cut roomy enough for insulating layers and allows unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Top quality latex wrist and neck gaskets seal water out.
- The heavy-duty TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof entry zipper allows easy entrance and is covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- Punch-through neoprene overcuffs protect the wrist and neck gaskets.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- For improved durability, we've used an extra burly Eclipse fabric in the seat and lower leg. Its high-density exterior weave provides maximum resistance to abrasion and puncture.
NRS Crux Drysuit Video
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.