When lives are on the line, rescuers need to feel confident in the gear they use. The NRS Extreme SAR drysuit is purpose-built for this confidence. Waterproof, breathable, and built for maximum durability, the SAR will perform no matter how rugged the terrain.
- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 320-denier TriTon™ fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
- With fewer seams, the Extreme SAR is now lighter than before making it easier to accomplish those physically-demanding rescues.
- The attached latex socks keep the water out and your feet much warmer.
- Stitch-free 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around the wrists and ankles is welded into the material to increase visibility in low-light and foggy conditions without constricting movement or snagging in rugged terrain.
- Removable internal suspenders allow you to wear the suit down around your waist when you're off the water.
- A self-draining cargo pocket keeps the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof entry zipper seals out water and the men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Seams are sealed with tough liquid rubber RSeal™ so they won't leak, ever.
- Tough latex gaskets provide a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
- The Grizzly cut, G-XXL, gives more room around the chest, waist and thighs to fit the larger customer.
NRS Men's Apparel Size Chart
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.