Afon Machno, 53.064°, -3.779° the tributary that powers the infamous Fairy Glen, and just over an hour from Pyranha HQ, this is where initial testing for the Machno took place.
The Pyranha Machno has been refined through the feedback of Team Pyranha members worldwide to feature a formidable bow rocker profile that keeps you on top of things, and a wide planing hull with soft chines that's both stable and predictable.
When you're in the Machno, you'll almost feel as though time has been slowed down as you glide in to the rapids, waiting for the perfect moment to plant those key paddle strokes and nail that boof, flair or kickflip*.
*or just cruise stylishly through the maelstrom.
- Wide planing hull, confidence inspiring and stable.
- Subtle edges won’t trip you up, but are still there to enable controlled carving turns.
- Extreme bow rocker profile for a dry ride.
- Curved deck peak sheds water efficiently, and facilitates super-easy rolling.
- Stern release edge retains speed efficiently.
- Tailored volume distribution with wide bow for a comfortable, controlled paddler stance.
- Open stern handle recess allows a more comfortable grip when lowering the kayak.
- Deck Size: Large/Bigdeck/R5
Get in touch with us for extra options like hooker thigh braces!
|Paddler Weight (kg)||45-80||60-100||75-130|
Pyranha Machno Videos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.